|Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
- treats acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
When using this product, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
For external use only
- if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- on broken skin
- over large areas of the body
When using this product
- apply to affected areas only
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- this product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use
of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only
one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- this product may cause irritation, characterized by redness,
burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation or sensitivity develops or becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1
application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if
needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or
peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, use sunscreen. Allow benzoyl peroxide to dry,
then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity
develops, discontinue use of both product and consult a doctor.
- store between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- contents filled by weight, not volume
Carbomer 940, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcelluose,
Laureth-4, methylparaben, purified water, soduim hydroxide
Question or comments?
Product # 3086 Version 01