||Oral pain reliever
- for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine anesthetics"
Do not use on
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider
Stop use and ask a physician if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
|Adults and Children 2 years and older
||Apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider
|Children under 12 years of age
||Should be supervised in the use of this product
|Children under 2 years of age
||Ask a physician or healthcare provider
- store between 15˚ - 30˚C (59˚ - 86˚F)
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
- contents filled by weight, not volume
Flavor, polyethylene glycol, sodium saccharin, sorbic acid
Question or comments?