- provides temporary relief of the itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rash from external feminine itching
For external use only
Do not use
- if you have a vaginal discharge; consult a doctor
- for the treatment of diaper rash; consult a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older:
apply to affected area not more than 2-3 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age:
do not use, ask a doctor
- store between 15˚- 30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- Protect from freezing and excessive heat
aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
Question or comments?
1 Oz Tube
Product # 3031 Version 10, 3032 Version 10, 3033 Version 10, 3034 Version 10